So my delightful, fun blogger friend Emily posted on her blog what she listens to while she works outs.
In turn, I thought I would share what my Running playlist looks like. I’m very big into House music (thanks to my sister and brother-in-law) so I run to something with a good beat, not too many lyrics and each song changes based on the which part of the workout I’m in. I guess I shouldn’t call it my Running playlist, because I really listen to it when I’m doing any kind of cardio workout. But I digress…:
Here’s the current list, but this changes almost every two weeks:
- Kaskade – Here I Am (Radio Edit) – available from Devil Wears Prada soundtrack or on Spotify
- Keoki – This Ain’t No Disco (oldie but goodie!)
- Niko – Don’t Thank Me Now (“…because..Godzilla’s here!” LOL)
- Keoki – Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Underworld – Born Slippy (my #1 favorite electronic song of all time. No joke.) – from the Trainspotting soundtrack
- The Chemical Brothers – Hey Boy Hey Girl
- Daft Punk - One More Time (another oldie but goodie lol)
- Keoki – Jealousy
- Richard “Humpty” Vission – Alright (feat. Devone) – from the Shut the F*** Up and Dance album
- Britney Spears – Scream & Shout
- Britney Spears – Till The World Ends
- The Cataracs feat Dev – Bass Down Low
- The Chemical Brothers – Under the Influence
- DJ Rap – Bulletproof
- DJ Rap – Drummin’ and Bassin’
- Calvin Harris – Let’s Go
- Nicki Minaj – Automatic
- Nine Inch Nails – March of the Pigs
- The Postal Service – The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
When all else fails, I rely on Michael Woods Essential Mix to take me to that extra mile. I can’t get enough of it.
What’s on your current workout playlist?